Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mein Sammelbestand & Tragebestand vom Weibchen
Here you are:

Wifys old Birkenstock, they'll go to the trash.
[Bild: ME2773W_t.jpeg]
I love it to throw her old shoes to where they belong. Straight into the trashbin.
[Bild: ME2773Y_t.jpeg]
Now they'll go to the incinerator.
[Bild: ME2773Z_t.jpeg]

"Stop! Don't do that!" I can hear her.
"You'll gonna overstuff the trashbin. Go and put them to the firewood - Birkenstocks are excellent for burning."
--"As you wish, darling!"
[Bild: ME27741_t.jpeg]
Thats awesome IvyMike!
(20.01.2021, 10:44)IvyMike schrieb: Hello Ragazzi1998,

welcome to deinfetischforum.de!

If you like Puma Future Cat, I'll add some pics the next few days.
For me, those Pumas are incredibly sexy, especially in small sizes.
Unfortunately, my wife doesn't like them -- she says, their shape looks like mules (like Birkenstock mules)  Crying Face

The first bunch of pictures is from the Future Cats of my co-worker.
She is a small person (about 1.55 m) and so her Future Cats are pretty little things in a EUR 36 size.
One evening, she left them in the office and I took the chance to get some snapshots.
For a brief moment I had considered to take the shoes, but I didn't want to steal them from her.

These four snapshots I took and then put the shoes back to where she left them.
[Bild: aafb261367391929.jpg]
[Bild: 9500631367391927.jpg]
[Bild: c2b0ea1367391934.jpg]
[Bild: 3a625c1367391932.jpg]

She wore them a lot but from one day, she didn't wear them any longer.
Since the Pumas were quite worn-out, I was afraid, she had trashed them.
I was almost annoyed that I didn't just take them then, when I already had them in my hands.

But a little later I was lucky after all -- very lucky!
She wore the Future Cats again to a party (her "bachelor party" - I don't know if there's a proper translation) where, being old shoes, they were allowed to get dirty and scuffed without a second thought.
Now I knew, they were still "alive" -- and if I want to get them, I had to act quickly.

A few days later, I asked her to lend me her Pumas to use them for a prank.
I asked via eMail because I was much too nervous to talk to her about her shoes.  face-flushing
She replied immediately, but her answer sounded more like a rejection.

So I couldn't believe, what happened the next day:
I met her in the hallway and she had a plastic bag in her hand.
[Bild: 8681981367391924.jpg]
She didn't have time, just quickly handed me the bag and said "Have fun with it!"
Absolutely overwhelmed by this, I thanked her for now and took the bag.

When I was out of sight, I opened the bag and perhaps was the happiest man in this very moment.
[Bild: 49a1b11367391922.jpg]
[Bild: 18b9c61367391919.jpg]

The next day, I asked her if I could buy the shoes from her, too -- just in case something "happened" during the prank.
She agreed  face-with-heart-eyes

Best regards, IvyMike.

Are these pumas still alive? Great story about how you got them!
Yes, they're still alive  Grinning-face I would never "kill" those pretty "kittens".

Have a look in "Fetisch Geschichten" -- The story Die alten Future Cat von Andrea is about those shoes.
Pleas More with Puma shoes i love it
"Kätzchen", die ich tatsächlich mal getötet habe, waren folgende schwarz/weißen Speedcats meiner Frau.

Wir waren im Urlaub und ich hatte große Lust darauf, ihre Speedcats, die sie den ganzen Tag trug, zu zerschneiden.
Schon der Moment, sie zu fragen, war geil: "Schatz, ich hätte voll Bock auf Deine Speedies -- darf ich die heute Abend haben?"
Als wir wieder in unserer Ferienwohnung waren, habe ich ihr auf die weißen Seitenstreifen geschrieben: "Endstation für Deine kleinen Kätzchen -- heute werden sie geschlachtet." Sie damit noch rumlaufen zu sehen, hat mich noch mehr erregt.
Am Abend durfte ich ihr die verschwitzten kleinen Dinger von den Füßen reißen und in Stücke fetzen.
Der krönende Abschluss war es, die Reste der Speedcats in die versiffte Mülltonne zu werfen.

[Bild: ME2FAF9_t.jpg] [Bild: ME2FAF7_t.jpg] [Bild: ME2FAF8_t.jpg]

Sorry für die mittelmäßige Bildqualität. Ich hatte Fotos auf schwarz/weiß-Film gemacht -- die Bilder sind nur mit der Handykamera vom Negativ abfotografiert.
Auch klasse... so Schuhe zu vernichten stelle ich mir auch ziemlich geil vor... Die Schühchen den ganzen Tag am Fuss zu sehen und am Abend dann kaputt zu machen...
(21.07.2021, 09:51)IvyMike schrieb: Here you are:

Wifys old Birkenstock, they'll go to the trash.
[Bild: ME2773W_t.jpeg]
I love it to throw her old shoes to where they belong. Straight into the trashbin.
[Bild: ME2773Y_t.jpeg]
Now they'll go to the incinerator.
[Bild: ME2773Z_t.jpeg]

"Stop! Don't do that!" I can hear her.
"You'll gonna overstuff the trashbin. Go and put them to the firewood - Birkenstocks are excellent for burning."
--"As you wish, darling!"
[Bild: ME27741_t.jpeg]

Can you do more with birkenstocks?
(08.08.2021, 08:26)Henri2888 schrieb: Can you do more with birkenstocks?

On occasion, I can do that again -- But, to be frank, Birkenstocks aren't really my cup of tea. I would do it exclusively for you.
Or are there others interested in pictures with Birkenstocks?
Oder gibt es weitere Interessenten an Bildern mit Birkenstocks?

In meiner Vorstellung hatte ich zwei Paar Vintage Nike Laufschuhe gezeigt, die mir besonders am Herzen liegen. Die pink/fliederfarbenen trug damals eine Mitschülerin, die blau/violetten trug ein (damals) jugendliches Sportidol auf dem Aufmacherbild meiner Jugendzeitschrift.
Nach beiden Paaren habe ich ewig gesucht -- damals in den 90ern sind mit Sicherheit die allermeisten dieser Schuhe in der Mülltonne gelandet. Nicht nur, dass ich mittlerweile beide Modelle in der Größe meiner Frau habe -- seit Kurzem habe ich von jeder Sorte drei Paare. Damit kann aus mal eins dran glauben  Face-with-tongue

[Bild: ME2NQ24_t.jpg]
More pumas pleas i love all what you do
« Ein Thema zurück | Ein Thema vor »

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste